The belts are shipped in a Phantasmagoria Leather cotton twill drawstring pouch. All belts are shipped via UPS ground, postage free in the lower 48 states. Quotes will be given to all other locations. Please note: we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
All custom belts are final sale, no exchanges, no refunds. All stock belts may be returned, at your expense, for a full refund. Returns on stock belts will be accepted within 30 days of purchase and must be in pristine condition accompanied by a copy of the original receipt. Please include a reason for the return on your receipt. The return will be credited to the exact form of payment used for the original purchase. When returning a stock belt, please ship to the following address:
225 Steele Street
Denver, CO 80206
We will never share your email address or any of your personal information with any third parties. Any information collected on this website will be used for fraud control, order verification or internal marketing purposes only.
- Do not leave the belts in a window or other areas exposed to prolonged sunlight or directly under an incandescent light bulb. This will cause fading to the leather.
- Occasionally apply glycerin saddle soap to the belt if you wish to maintain a “new” look. Otherwise this procedure can be skipped.
- The strap will soften up considerably after a few wears and contour to the waist. When this occurs, a tighter hole will sometimes be necessary. This isn’t stretching, but rather the fact that the strap now fits the body better through the contouring of the body.
- The size of the belt is to the center hole of the belt. Each hole is spaced one inch from the next hole. The belts run a size small. If a person wears a 34″ pant, a 36″ belt is the correct size for that pant.
- The belts are 100% hand made in Denver, Colorado. The leather and buckles are imported from Europe, but all the cutting, edging, staining, and stitching are done in Denver.